My Tunes


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blah blah blah

Well, I don't have anything special to add to my blog today, but I could use some suggestions! I am throwing a baby shower for a friend and I need something to do that's fun and cheap. Any ideas? How about for food? It's going to be around 1:00, so I need a light lunch idea. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

There's always the old Pregnancy Concentration--the only expense is the candy. I have it here somewhere. . . and JoyLynn may too. For lunch you could have a veggie pizza (crescent roll crust, cream cheese spread, and chopped up veggies like broccoli and carrots--I have recipe somewhere) and fruit pizza for dessert! When is your baby shower?

Wendy said...

I love to play baby bingo. Before you start opening the presents pass out blank bingo cards and pens. Everyone must fill in their card with things you think the mother to be will open. Then start to open presents. As the gifts get opened you can cross items off. You can give a prize for bingo and blackout if you want. and of course the prize can be anything you want. I love to give foaming soap from Bath & Body Works. Good luck

Jamie! said...

Thanks for the ideas! I love them! The shower is in a couple of weeks...

Anonymous said...

I always love fruit scewers and breads (zuchini & banana & orange poppyseed) those are always great to grab at.

Janan said...

mama's chicken pasta salad is quick and easy. I like wendy's baby bingo idea. dip strawberries in chocolate for dessert.