We had a great Halloween this year! I bought way too much candy. But, I left the best candy for last, and so I didn't even have to open it! We dressed the kids up early, so that they could wear their costumes all day, and I think they loved it. Jeff had to work, so I took the kids trick-or-treating by myself. First we went to my parents neighborhood. We met the Welchs there, and went around with them. It was a lot of fun! Then when we finished there, we came back to our neighborhood for some more! At our neighborhood, most of the families were out trick-or-treating, so we didn't hit very many houses, but that's okay, because we still managed to come away with quite a load. Shay ran from house to house ringing door bells and collecting candy (pretty much her dream come true). Owen loved to be outside with everyone. Then we went home! I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!


6 comments:
cute costumes! i love this age...i miss it so much! hope you had fun!
Love the costumes! What cugte kids.
You have the cutest kids ever!
I love the costumes! Totally cute!
How do you buy too much candy? We handed out our whole stash at Trunk or Treat in seemingly no time at all. Next year we'll have to arrange for me to have your surplus. Although how would that work? Shay is a beautiful fairy princess and Owen is an adorable tiger baby!
We had lotsa fun with you guys!
Post a Comment