My Tunes


Sunday, December 9, 2007

Bye Liz!


This weekend Jeff's sister came into town from Texas. I love when she comes, because everyone gets together and we just play games and watch movies all day. We were up WAY too late Friday and Saturday playing games like Nertz, Hand and Foot, Settlers, Bohnanza, and I can't remember what else. Then we also decided it would be fun to watch The Office, so we rented the first 2 seasons and had an Office marathon. Can I just say that I now know that I have really been missing out on this show. It's AWESOME! Anyway, she had to go back home today, and I just want to say that we miss you already! Why in the world do you have to live 2 days drive away? We can't wait for you to come back...Bye (snif).

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

sounds like so much fun! And the snow looks beautiful!

Janan said...

Mario looks stressed out. I missed Liz, wah! love you Liz and you too James!

Jules said...

Jamie, check out your pics featured on my blog-along the side and a slideshow at the bottom. Thanks so much!

Christy said...

Jamie - I had no idea you had a blog too. Your kids are just adorable. Are you guys still in orem? It was great to hear from you. Good luck selling your house.