
I am very excited right now. Jeff and I just accepted an offer on our home! What a relief. After 4 looooooooooooooong long months of being on the market and trying to live like we were in a museum, it is finally over. Well, I guess not completely over. We still have sign the final papers, and THEN it will be over. Anyway, I am so happy that we've managed to sell. Now we just have to find the perfect place to move to and make and offer and have it accepted. But, that's the fun part.





5 comments:
Hooray for you! Are you guys going to buy another place?
Yep! We made an offer on Monday and it was accepted! We move in one month!
So glad you got your place sold. It is such a pain to sell a home. And I love the pics of Shay!
Yay, Jamie! I'll be looking forward to more details... I'll start looking for boxes.
Congratulations on selling your condo!!!! You give me hope for the market!!
Post a Comment