Saturday, April 12, 2008
Still alive...if only barely
Okay, so my sister pointed out to me the last time I posted on my blog. And yes, that is really sad. But, I have good excuses (plural). So, about a month ago Jeff and I moved out of our townhome and into his parents house for a week. So, I was without my computer all that week, and really the week before I was soo busy packing that I had no time to play on the computer. Anyway, after that week of living at my in-laws we moved into our new condo. And we did set up the computer BUT I was so busy trying to unpack that whole week, that I again, had no time to play on the computer. (So, that's what 3 weeks accounted for, right?) Okay. Week 4 we did have the computer up, we were mostly unpacked, and our internet was working. I have no excuse, other than I was out of the habit by that time. But NOW...man oh man. Our computer will not read our internet modem and we can't figure out why! I never realized how completely dependent I had become, but I feel crippled now without the internet available to me at any time. Right now I am blogging from my bro-in-laws laptop. Anyway, I'm sorry for the dry spell, and I don't know when that will change, but don't give up on me completely. At least check back once a week to see if I'm up and running again. Don't abandon me completely!!! Okay??? Okay, thanks. I feel better. Anyway, wish me luck with my internet woes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'll never abandon you, Jamie!
glad to see you're back!
you should post some pics of your new condo! I'd love to see it. I'm glad things are going good.
Hope things are finally settling down a little. It's such a pain to move.
I'm glad your settled in! I believe your computer has altered the modem so that it cannot be connected to the internet. It feels it has more important uses than being Jamie's internet play-thing. Other than that, good luck getting it to work. I miss you!
JenLin
Post a Comment