super cute kids! can't wait to see you soon!! i'll be in town on the 15th...
I love the static hair picture of Shay!
Your kids are getting so big! Isn't it nice to play outdoors?!
Owen is getting so big! I can't believe it.
I know you hear this all the time but WOW Shay has so much hair. Lucky girl!
I'm listening to Nelly Furtado while I write here. Such a change from her first album, huh? Anyway loved running into Owen at the park with his aunt and cousins. SMooch!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
super cute kids! can't wait to see you soon!! i'll be in town on the 15th...
I love the static hair picture of Shay!
Your kids are getting so big! Isn't it nice to play outdoors?!
Owen is getting so big! I can't believe it.
I know you hear this all the time but WOW Shay has so much hair. Lucky girl!
I'm listening to Nelly Furtado while I write here. Such a change from her first album, huh? Anyway loved running into Owen at the park with his aunt and cousins. SMooch!
Post a Comment