We went to Dallas the end of April and we had a lot of fun! It had been about 3 1/2 years since we've gone on vacation, so this was definately needed! In case you were wondering, the drive is a solid 19 hours (when speeding just a tad)... that's right, 19 hours. We drove straight through (both ways), but the kids were both very good. We had a DVD player, which saved us on several occasions, but they really were awesome. So, anyway, while we were in Dallas we did a lot of fun stuff! We went to the Children's Museum, where the kids played with a whole lot of different cool stuff.

Then we did some shopping and made a much shorter drive to College Station to visit more family. Here's a shot of some dang cute kids...

When we went back to Dallas we finished off our trip with, the Dallas Zoo


and (Shay's favorite)a Texas Rangers game
4 comments:
Looks like a great vacation! That is a long drive! That pic of you with the kiddos at the top of your blog page is darling. I can't believe how much your kids have grown.
Wow. I give you props on the 19 hr drive. I can't handle 4 hours. Looks like a fun.
I'm glad you had such a good time. Looks like the kids had a blast. (Love Owen's arms-folded stance on your blog's banner picture, btw. 19 hours--wow.
James! I don't know if you were trying to stay hidden, but I found you! It was so fun reading over your blog and catching up on your life. Your kids are DARLING. Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog. I'm so happy I found you!
katieachase@gmail.com
Post a Comment