And I've gotten a few pictures of my house in a clean state, so I wanted to show those to you! We've been able to put new carpet in the family room and downstairs bedrooms, tile the kitchen, laundry and guest bath, open up the entry into the kitchen, and paint paint paint. And of course we have lots more projects up our sleeves... So, without further adeu (sp?) here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Kitchen Before
Kitchen After
Family Room Before
Family Room After
Shay's Room
Owen's Room





7 comments:
Love it! Nice job on the flooring Jeff! I know we keep saying this but we really need to get together. Our weekend schedule has slowed down so hopefully we can work out a day to play!
Looks beautiful! The walls and flooring look great. You guys have put a lot of work in. I haven't joined Facebook, so I feel like I'm missing out on lots of news. Thanks for posting on your blog!
WOw! I love it! It looks great. You guys did great on the floors and painting.. I can't beleive the difference!
The house looks great! Where are you living now?
I'm so glad you posted these pics. It looks great--you've really done a lot. I can't wait to see it in person. Game night soon?
cute house! can't wait to see it this summer! we'll be out for a short trip the end of july
Nice work, Jams. I admire your taste and ability to accomplish your decorating desires. Looks like you have a lot of room, too. Jealous! I think it helps to have space to put things away---but I remember Grandma telling me it also means you have to clean more!
Post a Comment