Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Breaking Dawn! (nothing is revealed in this post for those that haven't read it yet.)
I love love love this book! It's got something for everyone! And it doesn't make us all wait to the very end of the book for important things to start happening! Of course, that doesn't mean that nothing happens at the end of the book,either. This is my favorite series of all time! Stephenie is amazing! Ahhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I haven't read it yet, and I am impatiently waiting until I can get it!! did you end up doing a breaking dawn party?
Jamie, you are my kind of girl. I too have nothing but love for Breaking Dawn. You can read more of my thoughts on Janan and Anne Marie's blogs.
I really liked it too, one of my friends was over and she went and bought the book and she was not liking it...she said she wanted more Edward. But I thought that it tied up the story nicely and like you said in the begining you find out what we were all waiting to know. I am really excited for the movie!
Post a Comment