I'm taking my vacation this week! Woo-hoo! And since Jeff is in school still we are just sticking around here. But, that's not to say that we aren't having fun...!Here's some pictures of what we've been up to for a couple days
Hope you have a great week hanging out! I loved your thoughts/ideas left on my blog. I love your enthusiasm for the Twilight books. You are truly a diehard SM fan. Bring on Midnight Sun.
Hey, Jamie, check out mormonhusbands.blogspot.com. Janan posted a comment a few days ago of her 15 minutes of fame. Her little story is a finalist for a poll on his blog. Go vote for Janan!
3 comments:
Hope you have a great week hanging out! I loved your thoughts/ideas left on my blog. I love your enthusiasm for the Twilight books. You are truly a diehard SM fan.
Bring on Midnight Sun.
Hey, Jamie, check out mormonhusbands.blogspot.com. Janan posted a comment a few days ago of her 15 minutes of fame. Her little story is a finalist for a poll on his blog. Go vote for Janan!
Your children are so cute :) Hope you enjoyed your week off!
p.s. I went private but don't have your email... can you email me? hohoho@hawaii.rr.com.
Post a Comment