My Tunes


Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm here! I'm here!

Okay, so it's been very very long since I posted. I think it's mostly because I don't have anything to write about. Right now our lives are just day to day. Jeff has school now MWF 5-10 and Sat 8-5. So, we don't go around doing lots of crazy fun things. Shay has now started a dance class thanks to Grandma, and so far she loves it. owen is still cutest baby ever. Love him to death. He loves to sing Happy Birthday and Hello!



The other day we went to a printer's and Shay and her cousins got to jump around in a ton of shredded paper! It was really cool. Owen wouldn't go in though, so maybe next time.


Let's see...Oh! Jeff has to learn a whole bunch of knots for his class. So, he likes to practice on the kids...

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

You guys are busy, busy! Your kids are adorable. That pic of Owen tied up is hilarious.

adventure knitter said...

i'm glad you're still alive! I wish you had taken a picture of the kids jumping in shredded paper! That would be a great picture.

~ One Girl ~ said...

What is Jeff's major? I love that pic of Owen tied in knots...lol!

Janan said...

laughing!