
When did my baby decide to get older? His birthday is right around the corner! I think back when Shay was almost 2, and I was barely pregnant and just announcing it to the world. But, I can't picture Owen being a big brother, because he's still just a baby! Anyway, before your imaginations run away with you, I'll go ahead and say it...NO! I'm NOT pregnant. I was just reminiscing. Anyway some of my favorite things Owen does are:

1) Sings Happy Birthday to You!
2) How he says Cereal (See-yo-l)
3) When he's really excited he plants his feet, bounces, and shakes his arms while saying "Yeah Yeah!"
4) He LOVES his Shay-shay! He doesn't seem to feel right when he's not with his sister.
5) He now wants to sleep in a real bed. He'll try to get us to put him down for bed in Shay's bed, and then he pats the pillow next to his head to signal for us to lay down by him! (So cute! Sometimes I just have to do it, even if I'm going to put him in his crib in a minute.)
So, anyway, here's a post to my little buddy, bubba, and bo-bo-la. Love ya!





7 comments:
I can't believe he is almost 2!! He is so cute! Happy early birthday Owen!
What a cute boy...i love his hair.
What a cute boy! Happy Birthday, Owen! I wish I was nearby so I could get to know him.
What's not to love about Owen? He has something extra special about him--best little smile! Can I adopt him? Course we'll want Shay too!! Brynna would be in heaven and Owen would be a lot happier.
Gotta love those chubby, rosey cheeks!
Happy Birthday Owen! Nice ticker James, looking forward to Zoomba tonight!
Having heard his "Happy Birthday," I have to agree it's unbelievably adorable.
Post a Comment