My Tunes


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sledding!

We went sledding a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun! Shay loved it after a couple of times down the hill. She went by herself a bunch. Owen took a little more convincing, but he started to have a lot of fun too. I spent most of the time taking pictures (I also had a blast! My camera is awesome!), so here's some of our sledding fun!





4 comments:

Jules said...

I love shay's face!
and owen looks SO excited to be there! :)

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like so much fun. Wish you were closeby to take a few pics of my kids.

Mary said...

looks like fun!!!!! we just went sledding too! I miss you guys!!!

Jules said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm not sure Owen is convinced though. . . Love the recent new posts, Jamie!