My Tunes


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Potty...training?

So, we've started potty training Owen. We've been sitting him on the little training potty for a couple of weeks now, but we're stuck in a rut. I just remind myself that it'll come eventually. This morning Owen asked to sit on the potty, so I put him on it and he was just so cute I had to take a picture. Don't worry, these pictures are all G rated.


6 comments:

Jules said...

tips for me? please! :)

Janan said...

I wonder what Shay is thinking in these pics. And...is she holding the recieving end of the potty?

Anne Marie said...

Too cute. Owen's way ahead of his Texas cousins!

Jules said...

I was going to ask the same thing that Janan did. Have fun. Potty training is a blast!

Jamie! said...

No, it's not part of the potty. It's just a bowl... that's gross people!

Anonymous said...

You boy has the right idea. I going to start using a blanket like that.