Holy cow! They're going to make the Host into a Movie!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on Stephenies web page, but it's true! I am really excited! I love the Host and I always thought it would make a fantastic movie!! I can't wait.....
As someone who...(Don't curse or throw things) wasn't the biggest fan of the book I still think this could make a really interesting movie. Only if that stupid guy who tries to kill her near the end dies though. He could accidentally drown or something. I can't have him living there with the rest of them.
4 comments:
Wahoo!
I am so excited about that one!
Yes, very exciting. Stephenie was asking who should be cast. Any ideas for Melanie/Wanderian, Jared, or Ian?
As someone who...(Don't curse or throw things) wasn't the biggest fan of the book I still think this could make a really interesting movie. Only if that stupid guy who tries to kill her near the end dies though. He could accidentally drown or something. I can't have him living there with the rest of them.
Post a Comment