My Tunes


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sold At Last!

Well, almost. I guess my title should be "Under Contract At Last", but you get the idea. Anyway, we finally got an offer we could work with and we are going to close on the sale of our condo on Friday! We've been working hard the past week and a half boxing up our lives. It's hard though, when I know I won't be seeing most of it for months. How do I decide what I really need and what I can do without for so long?? But, now that I'm merely days away from leaving condo living, I'm very happy and willing to put up with all the trouble. Ahhh... (That's my sigh of relief)
And to go along with a previous post, here's my little boy happy at last (to be moving of course)...

5 comments:

adventure knitter said...

so where will you be moving to??

Anne Marie said...

Hooray! So glad it sold. Good luck with everything. I know it's a big job to get everything packed up

Christy said...

Don't pack up your scale!!!

Jules said...

Is Owen so happy because he likes packing up the boxes?

JSLindgren said...

Very GoodNewsMoment-worthy. Hooray! I hope you were able to work the selling price to come out where you wanted to be. Best wishes with the packing and living on half your possessions. Another hard part is figuring out what to keep once you open boxes and find stuff you not only forgot about, but wonder if you can let go of for good!