At least not today! I am taking the day off to be home with my cute kids while Jeff is busy saving the day for free! (Volunteer Fire Fighter Shift)
And even though I couldn't sleep in 1 minute later than usual(since Shay still had to go to school), I'm already enjoying it. Owen is really funny sometimes. A lot of the time I am so tired from work and the day that I don't really listen to what he's telling me, but today I'm all ears and he's funny! So, hopefully we'll find some more things to do after Shay gets out of school and today will be the best day ever!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
How Fun!
sweet! Owen looks gansta in your header photo :)
awesome! hey, keep the end of July free to see me! we'll be in town around pioneer day...and i'll have my newest addition! yahoo! have fun on your day off!
Sounds so happy! I need to not squander my time with Anja. She's on her own a lot, but she got my attention when she came downstairs in just a skirt. Apparently, Angelina Ballerina the mouse doesn't wear a shirt.
So how was the rest of the day? We should all be so lucky to spend more time with Shay and Owen--their a fun pair!
Hey, Jamie, I just barely found out you're expecting!!! Congrats! We're very happy for you. Please.....update your blog when you get a chance. I'm totally out of it...haven't joined Facebooke yet, but I'd love to hear what's up with you guys. Happy Summer!
Post a Comment