My Tunes


Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello, World!

I am still alive! I didn't realize that it had been soo long since I actually posted something. Sorry about that. So, here's where we are at:

Jeff: Still doing Volunteer Firefighting, working evenings, watching kids all day, and those kinds of things.
Shay: Now in first grade, excellent at riding her scooter and ruling over her brother.
Owen: Potty trained!!! (Knock on wood), fantastic at puzzles, and still hates toothpaste (help!).
Me: Working all day, tired every evening, Den Leader (that's a Scout thing, in case you didn't know), and very very pregnant.

Well, yeah. That's us in a glance. And here's some pictures....




10 comments:

Jules said...

aaahhh! I love your belly.

adventure knitter said...

you're so cute pregnant! hey, can you email me any pics you took of my family this summer??

Sarah Jackson said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so adorable. And you look freaking awesome. Thanks for posting :)

Wendy said...

Yay! You came back to blogland! Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope you are feeling as great as you look :) Kids are darling!

Christy said...

Jamie, I love your belly! I want to rub it which is weird cuz I usually don't want to rub prego bellies. Are you guys busy on the 11th?? We need to get together!

Mary said...

you ARE alive!! You're looking great! When are you due? So excited for you guys. Your kids are still cute as ever.. and they're HUGE!

Jessica said...

Your family looks great! I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats! Is it a boy or a girl???

Jules said...

You're back! And a new blog design too. Love the prego pic!

Janan said...

Gimmie da Belly!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for posting! You look gorgeous, Jamie! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten...so adorable.