So, I'm 32 weeks pregnant! 2 more months to go and unfortunately that does mean lots more waddling. (I swear I waddle like a duck most of the time. Hate it!) We are having another GIRL! And I'm very excited. I would've been happy with a boy too (a friend for Owen), but I can't wait to do the girly thing again. We haven't picked out a name yet, although there's been one that's just sort of been out there as a main contender. I won't tell you the name, you'll have to guess. (Ha ha!(to be said like Nelson from the Simpsons)) Type your guess in the comments! I'd love to hear what you come up with! Oh, and submit possible middle names to go along with this name...
1) Unique Name
2) She's the love interest from one of Will Ferrels best movies (a Holiday one)
3) I can't come up with any more clues...
Sorry, that's not a lot to go on. I suggest you try imdb.com
Later!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
zooey or jovie?
I'm with the P*dunc's...Zooey. So excited for you to have another little girl! Who knows if anyone else likes it but I think the name Nicole would work great with it as a middle name?
I won't guess since I already know. But for a middle name: what about Noelle or the ever popular Lynn (j/k).
I know the name too. Having justed watched Last of the Mohicans how about Cora for the middle name? I love it.
I suppose you'll be wanting your girly clothes back. Don't forget Jarusha!
I've always loved Cora (thx to Janan's movie). Since I have no idea what the first name is, I'll assume Cora goes nicely.
CONGRATULATIONS! How 'bout a Hawaiian middle name like Leilani (Heavenly child)?!?! :) Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment