


At last! A bath time without Owen screaming! Owen has always hated taking a bath. It's been so hard to make myself give him one, when I know he'll just scream and cry the whole time. Well, last night I gave him and Shay a bath. He was very wide-eyed at first; not sure how he felt about this water. But, no crying yet. He did however, have an iron grip on my shirt and was standing. But then he gradually slid down into the water, and starting to play with the toys. It was great! I got to clean him without getting myself soaked! Then he discovered splashing, and that was it! He loves to splash! Anyway, I was just so happy that we've gotten past the i-hate-baths-stage. I will post pictures later today!(And I'll try to keep it G-rated! Ha!)





3 comments:
Brynna loves baths, right up until I start dumping water on her head. Sounds like Owen wasn't fazed by this finally. That will definitely make life easier. Get ready for repeated requests for baths every day though!
That is so great that he's getting used to baths! I bought a non-slip mat for the bathtub when the twins moved out of their bath seats, and it has helped so much. They feel much more secure.
You put pictures up! What a sweet boy! I love his brown eyes.
Post a Comment