My Tunes


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Changes

Sometimes nothing changes in your life for a long time. You know you're in that zone when people ask you what's new and you reply, "Same old, same old." (At least that's what I say) Anyway....

I am no longer in that zone. Whether that's good or bad is still "TBD".
First: I am not working at my job anymore. I haven't left the workforce for good though (not yet, at least), I am looking for another job. BTW- Anyone know of a great paying job in my area???
Second: We are seriously contemplating selling our house. (Snif, snif) THIS is a sad development, but probably best for our family right now. Third: We are also doing our best to get Jeff back into school. I am excited about this one, because it means that sometime in the future, we can rely fully on Jeff for our support! Hooray!
Fourth: I am pregnant. Just kidding! I really just wanted to throw you all for a loop. It was fun.

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Sounds like you've got a lot of changes going on. Good luck! I hope you find a different job soon. I'm thinking of you.

Emily said...

Jamie - man you do have a lot going on. Good luck with everything. Where are you going to move to, somewhere close I hope.

Jamie! said...

We want to stay in the valley for sure. And I'd prefer to not go further south than I already am, but we'll see what we can find!

Jules said...

You got me with that fourth one!

Paul Flack said...

Financial maneuvering was a fairly constant activity of our young family as well. Follow the spirit and keep paying tithing and you'll be ok.

adventure knitter said...

My heart jumped in my throat on that last one!! Wow...so you aren't working anymore...we should chat more often...