So, we recently chopped off Shay's hair. I was skeptical; I loved her long hair. But Jeff showed her a picture of herself from two years ago. Her hair was just above her shoulders and A-dor-A-ble! So she started asking us to cut her hair like the "princess" (herself...). Well, I finally took her to do it, and here is a picture journal of the event.
Look how long it is!

She is soo excited!

Being brave...even though running water is next to her face!

Doing everything the stylist asked her to do...

The final product...
7 comments:
Very cute! She is such a beautiful girl.
SOOOO CUTE! I can't believe how long her hair was! I forget that other kids have normal hair...Meg's has just hit her shoulders...and she still hasn't had a real haircut... Oh well...someday, right?!
LOOOOVE IT!
Her hair cut is so cute!
She is cute in both styles. how many inches did you have cut off? Had she ever had a hair cut before?
super cute Shay-shay
Crazy - we chopped our girls hair on the exact same day! Way to go - love it.
Post a Comment