My Tunes


Sunday, August 5, 2007

My major weakness

So, I have discovered what one of my major weaknesses is. (Said out loud, that sounds wrong...) Not to far in the distant past, Jeff really didn't feel like attending all of our Sunday meetings. Now, I'll not say that I've never had this same feeling, however, I can talk myself into going anyway, because I know that I should. Well, Jeff also knows, in order to get me on board, that he can't offer me just anything...like laz-ing (sp?) around the house, or shopping, or anything like that. So, smart man that he is, he offers me something I almost never get from him willingly...family pictures. It was a gorgeous day outside, and I love love love to have pictures of my kiddies and of all of us, really. So, I cave. It was worth it to me. I think we had such a nice time together, out in the mountains, just being together. Anyway, take a look at the slideshow. And I think you'll begin to understand why it is a major weakness for me...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the update! I find it hard to go to church sometimes - especially because (our) Owen can be so tough. I just keep going. But I do love the family pictures! Too cute! I can't wait to see what else you have to blog about.

Anne Marie said...

I only just realized from Janan's blog that you have a blog! Sorry I haven't visited sooner. I love the pictures at Bridal Veil Falls. Gorgeous pictures of you guys! It's sometimes hard to hang in there at church. I guess it's a test of our endurance or something like that. And my narcaleptic (?sp) husband would have to agree with you considering he is often fighting sleep for much of the time.

Janan said...

I am confused, but I like the pictures. SO are you saying the bribe was to get you to church? or stay out of it?

Jamie! said...

Okay, just to be clear...Jeff was bribing me to NOT go to church.

Jules said...

I followed you,Jamie. What great pictures! You are so good--let's plan another photo shoot for my family this month, maybe. Glad to see you blogging too!

Tracy said...

Love the pictures Jaime, your kids are so cute!

Jamie! said...

Ah, muchas gracias! I think my kids are pretty dang cute too! And Julie, you know I'd love to, so just say when!