Saturday, August 11, 2007
New Job
Okay, as most of you know, I started a new job a few weeks ago. My job seems to be lots and lots of small, simple tasks. Well, yesterday I was in charge of a not so small and simple task, and it was fun. I need to come up with lunch once a month for Staff Meetings. So, I got to go around and buy stuff, pick stuff up, set up, take down, and return stuff (like containers from BYU Take Out. I had a great time! I got to get away from the office, buy things with someone else's money, listen to my music and sing really loud in the car. So I'm pretty sure that staff meetings is the silver lining to this job. I think I'll keep at it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I always LOVE spending other peoples money...it's a gift really.
I'm with you Jamie & Emily. One of my past duties were ording office supplies. I know it sounds boring but I absolutly loved doing it.
Sounds very fun! I hope you get to do it often.
That's funny, I remember going on erranes for my old job and loved it... I still like to get out of the house every day.
I love running errands on the job... it's a great way to break up the day!
You don't work at SHM anymore?? Where do you work??
Post a Comment