My Tunes


Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trying to be better


Alright, family. You asked for it, so I'm trying to be better about doing this. I guess I have to now that you know about it, right? No, really, I am excited to do it. It'll be fun!
I had a lot of fun yesterday, seeing almost all of my cousins from Uncle Pauls family! It's been years, but it didn't feel like it once we were together! Now I remember why we always had so much fun. I told my husband that I really liked seeing all of you, and he said he was surprised, because I've been married to him for 6 years, and he's never met any of you. So, I take that as a challenge for me to see you all more often. Anyone else going to accept this challenge?? And will someone please send me one of the pictures we took so that I can also post it here? Thanks! You guys are great.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm in!
Here's my sales pitch for California:
Disneyland, beaches, shopping, $18 spa pedicures, great weather, even better company, and a free place to stay. You are welcome any time. With my parents moving up there, I'm sure I'll be making my fair share of visits year.

Jules said...

I am so bummed that I missed out on seeing everyone Saturday! My husband was out of town and even though I was already planning to leave one sick kid with Sam, when we added throwing up to the mix I just couldn't do it. You all look great! I am glad that I can peek into your lives a little through your blogs!

Tracy said...

It was so much h=fun visiting Jaime... I hope you didn't think we were crazy! With my parents moving up here, I am excited for more regular visits.