My Tunes


Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh, Janan...

Okay, so I have a funny story. (Well it's funny to me) So, I saw a couple of movies recently. I had a lot of fun. I saw Stardust last weekend with Janan. And this week I saw Becoming Jane (also with Janan, Serena (a friend of mine), and the Welch's). As we are leaving the movie theater Janan grabs my arm and points to a poster for Stardust. "Jamie! You have to see that movie!" she says...
Oh, Janan. Are you really that old? Okay, I can see how she might forget once. But, the same thing happened last week when we went to see Stardust! Again, we're leaving the movie theater, talking about movies, and Janan says, "Jamie! Hot Fuzz is coming out on DVD! You have to see it!" (And yes, she took me to see that one, too.)
Oh well, at least I now know that I'm not memorable!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Lol. Love you, Janan. At least she remembers all the lyrics from every song and can quote movies like nobody's business. That apparently doesn't leave much room for remembering other stuff.

~ One Girl ~ said...

tee hee hee...pre-alzheimers sets in at 30...by the way who are you girls? j/k

Emily said...

That's SO Janan - you just gotta love her.

Janan said...

Were in a dark theater, I'm not having a conversation, plus I see SOOOOO many movies all the experiences blend together. Hey! At least I invite you!